Marketing For Doctors - Tips & Tricks
Did Your Know? 18 Tips for physician online marketing
1. The word “Medicaid” is very competitive, but ROI is poor
2. Being“Board-Certified” professional sounds good for a Doctor, but this will not add to the conversions. People assume this fact by default.
3. Anything “Free” will eat your paid search budget in no time.
4. Local Advertising is cheaper and converting better than National
5. 2nd Tier Advertising can be as good as Google AdWords and on your budget
6. Social Media plays a major role in today’s ROI
7. Adding a Local Town or Metro Area to your keywords increase the organic (non-paid) traffic to your site in 20-30%
8. That listing your site in high-scored and well-searched Directories increases your SEO Score?
9. Social Media plays a major role in today’s ROI
10. Having a Blog is not everything. If you do not update your blog at least once a week, consider it dead.
11. Hosting your site on Medical IP increases your SEO score in at least 10%
12. LinkedIn is a great Stop-Shop for your networking. Do not discart this one just because it seems B2B. Under each business entity there are real consumers
13. Properly optimized website (On-Site SEO) may add as much as 25% of your total SEO score
14. One-way links pointed back to your site s/b relevant to your site nature or come from the legitimate publications. The SEO score of the sites that point back to your website is very important in assigning your site a score for links. Without a proper knowledge you may harm your website SEO score instead of bringing it to the next level.
15. Paid Search is only good while you pay. SEO defends your site for many years to come. A well-balanced solution will help to generate immediate leads through Paid Search, and keep your site SEO-current.
16. Paid Search Works the best between February and August. Focus on SEO activities between September and January.
17. A Company focuses on Health Marketing is a better choice than just Marketing Company with many verticals.
18. Some keywords may be highly competitive, however low in conversions.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.mdclients.com/101-health-marketing/marketing-tips-for-doctors.html