Do you see a small rectangle next to this message on the right? It says: Send me marketing news for doctors.
We are announcing a new physicians-focused marketing newsletter. Once a month, you'll receive a valuable information on how to more effectivelly market your medical practice on a daily basis.
Here is the newsletter schedule for the next 12-months period:
- May 2011 – Introduction Newsletter. Marketing strategies for Medical Practices, client’s feedback on different advertising options, Metrics, Measurements, Pricing, & Expectations.
- June, 2011 – Guerilla Marketing for Doctors. Med Office Environment. What works, what does not.
- September, 2011 – TV/Radio Advertising: local vs. national tv ads, Infomercials, in-Store/Office TV, radio ads, etc.
- October, 2011 – Newspapers & Magazines Advertising. Cost vs. Conversions
- November, 2011 – Paid Search & Microsites. How it works, when it works, who it would work for. Google Paid Search, Vs. 2nd Tier Paid Search
- January, 2012 – HIPAA/PHI compliance, Online Forms, Collecting Patient’s Information, Site Security
- February, 2012 – Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Local & Health forums, reviews
- March, 2012 – Directories: SEO-only, Local, Health
- April, 2012 – Blogging: Doctor’s blog, medical organization blog, blog comments, other bloggers about your practice.
- May, 2012 – Physician’s Entrepreneurs – What do you need to know before you start your own practice
- June, 2012 – Books to Read, Workshops to Attend, Charity to support
Permanent link to this article: http://www.mdclients.com/101-health-marketing/physician-marketing-newsletter-schedule.html
Have you ever thought of using direct e-marketing campaigns to boost your business and generate more leads? As a Doctor, you should not bypass mass mailing opportunity. The more opportunities created for a Doctor to communicate with the patients (both, existing and new), the better is the response. Your patients should trust you, and the best way to show your credentials and constant care to the patients is to educate them on related topics, keep them in a loop for new promotions and opportunities, and providing them with useful health tips. As a Doctor, you may use mass mailing campaigns for the following reasons:
To Opt-in new subscribers/patients
To communicate latest news and opportunities
To schedule open houses and appointments
To send holiday wishes
To create and distribute a limited-time offer or promotion
To involve in medical survey participation
To keep your patients in a loop (periodical newsletters)
To ask for rating and testimonials
To educate your patients on the Frequently Asked Questions
To bring their attention to your new website and online services
Whether you choose using the existing mass mailer, such as Icontact, ConstantContact, or Vertical Response, or ask us to create you a custom one, so you don’t need to pay for email distribution anymore – we are here to help you with building mass mailings from scratch, starting with the template design and content, and ending with CAN-SPAM compliances.
Easy to operate
Easy to analyze your campaigns
Lots of pre-built design templates
Most – can be integrated with existing pre-built CRMs and your website
The provider is responsible for CAN-SPAM
No control on security level (unless integrated with your site)
Interested in finding out more about mass mailing programs available and how we can help you? Please, contact us at your earlier convenience.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.mdclients.com/101-health-marketing/mass-mailing.html