Do you see a small rectangle next to this message on the right? It says: Send me marketing news for doctors.
We are announcing a new physicians-focused marketing newsletter. Once a month, you'll receive a valuable information on how to more effectivelly market your medical practice on a daily basis.
Here is the newsletter schedule for the next 12-months period:
- May 2011 – Introduction Newsletter. Marketing strategies for Medical Practices, client’s feedback on different advertising options, Metrics, Measurements, Pricing, & Expectations.
- June, 2011 – Guerilla Marketing for Doctors. Med Office Environment. What works, what does not.
- September, 2011 – TV/Radio Advertising: local vs. national tv ads, Infomercials, in-Store/Office TV, radio ads, etc.
- October, 2011 – Newspapers & Magazines Advertising. Cost vs. Conversions
- November, 2011 – Paid Search & Microsites. How it works, when it works, who it would work for. Google Paid Search, Vs. 2nd Tier Paid Search
- January, 2012 – HIPAA/PHI compliance, Online Forms, Collecting Patient’s Information, Site Security
- February, 2012 – Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Local & Health forums, reviews
- March, 2012 – Directories: SEO-only, Local, Health
- April, 2012 – Blogging: Doctor’s blog, medical organization blog, blog comments, other bloggers about your practice.
- May, 2012 – Physician’s Entrepreneurs – What do you need to know before you start your own practice
- June, 2012 – Books to Read, Workshops to Attend, Charity to support
Permanent link to this article: http://www.mdclients.com/101-health-marketing/physician-marketing-newsletter-schedule.html